Welcome to International Disabled Entrepreneurs, Inc. We provide training and networking opportunities for people with disabilities in the USA. We focus on training, public awareness, advocacy and disability consulting.
International Disabled Entrepreneurs was founded to take up the slack that's not provided by Rehabiliation Services. They have to follow governmental guidelines that are not always in the favor of someone born with a disability. Many of the counselors are there for a paycheck but not truly to help the individual with a disability find a career, especially as an entrepreneur.
We offer a culture of learning to build a successful online business from start-up to a 6 or 7 figure income for people with diabilities or chronic health issues. The opportunity for entrepreneurship should be available to everyone. Entrepreneurship offers you the opportunity for independence and self-esteem, something you can't experience working for someone else. You are often looked over when it comes to management level opportunities.
If you are looking for an organization that can help talented people with disabilities to speak up for themselves and create their own networking opportunities, we are there for you. Our goal is to help you succeed.
* To empower and offer disabled people to believe in themselves and their ability to succeed
* To assist in locating the adaptive equipment and software to run a business successfuly
* To coach people with disabilities to disabilities who want to start a business to find the right industry and niche to serve
* To provide E-Learning courses to help people with disabilities improve their communication and leadership skills
* To offer support and teach self advocacy to take control of your life
* To provide support and resources to get the services you deserve to have
* Encourage people with disabilities to become entrepreneurs
* To help people with disabilities to believe in themselves and their ability to succeed
* To teach people with disabilities the skills needed to manage people
* To teach people with disabilities leadership skills
We want to hear from you! Do you have an inspiring story to tell that can inspire someone else to learn to think outside of the box?